суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

baseball high net school showcase




Whoo hoo, day two of the no eating candy or drinking pop thing and going strong

I just got off work and donapos;t feel well enough to write in full sentences.

Not much else. Algebra is still kicking my ass.
I was called off of work because of census three days this week. Luckily I have "pto" hours to fill in those holes. I worked tonight and I picked up Sunday so hopefully my check will be decent.
I canapos;t believe I only make $11.00. And that people work for less.
I have crushes on a few random doctors at work. Mostly the ones that call me by my actual name. How sad for me.
Hopefully tomorrow will be my suck it up and study day, if iapos;m not too lazy.
Have been obsessively listening to Connor Oberstapos;s cd and doodling.
I actually wrote a short story the other day, but had no one I knew that I felt comfortable sharing it with. People tend to kind of skim over it and say things like..."What happened at the end?"
Me: "Nothing...I mean, ...she said that. And thatapos;s the end."
Whoever: "....oh...its pretty good...."

colt pony, baseball high net school showcase.



Комментариев нет: