пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beautiful but lie myspace.com nothing site




I got to Humboldt alive, although iapos;m not to sure how long the living part will last. Iapos;ve been here for close to a week and im all settled and set up with everything i think iapos;ll need, thank god since i only have about 20$ to my name until the end of the month so if i i need something more, im kinda fucked haha.
my house is hella cute though. Its covered in garden spiders and has rose bushes in the front. Its like an old lady cottage...only cooler and i get a washerdryer. So in the laundry dep. Im happier than a pig in shit.

im hella not used to living by my self though. I totally love it until i have to go to bed BY MY SELF i hate sleeping by myself in an empty house. Its like the crappiest thing invented and im hella scared of the dark too so its like a double whammy of unpleasant-ness

Oj and Angel live like right down the street from me(but i have no idea how to get there) and mitch, keithtori only live like 20 walking mins away(i also have no idea how to get there)

dirty fucking transient kids are already asking me for cash and shit. I wanna be like.... "WTF MAN i pay rent and you live in a park. Who the hell is gonna have more spendable cash? SERIOUSLY stop LIVING IN THE FUCKING BUSHES, STOP BUYING METH WITH YOUR HOMELESS COINS and you will start to become a real person and people wont BUM ROLL YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING DIRTY TWEAKER HOBO" i think i have kind of a quick temper, i hope that doesnapos;t get me gang raped by dirty hippy tweaker bums.

ew, i have picked up such a dirty habit. I have been smoking...CIGARETTES dun Dun DUN and i donapos;t even do normal ones, i only like menthol so i think im gonna get lung cancer really quickly and die soon. Wouldnapos;t that be teh suck.

theres actually a plethora of really attractive guys here, iapos;m surprised because its Humboldt, and we all know its primarily full of hippies and shit. If i was still kinda slutty and young, i woudl totally be like
"id fuck this bitch. Id fuck that bitch. Iapos;LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES"
yeah, but i donapos;t roll like a ho no mo. I think im just gonna be abstinent until i get into a really serious relationship, im not cool with playing around with guys anymore, it seems so pointless and unproductive. Haha yeah, it only took me 2 or 3 years to figure out that being a ho is not productive.....unless you are a crack ho, than its totally alright and awesome.

i kinda feel like im trying to rush myself into being more "grown up" because the actual growing up part is kinda super fucking lame in my opinion and i would rather be settled down with a significant other. I JUST WANT LOVE MAN LOVE

hahah ok, i have had like a thousand cups of coffee this morning, and we all know how tweaked out i get off caffeine so im gonna stop babbling and go shower.




I love you guys
love,
Me.



SOMEONE COME VISIT ME

beautiful but lie myspace.com nothing site, beautiful but its lyric ride, beautiful but dont mean thing, beautiful but deadly icon.



Комментариев нет: