пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

costa pinto




Iapos;ve seen love go by my door
Itapos;s never been this close before
Never been so easy or so slow.
Been shooting in the dark too long
When somethinapos;s not right itapos;s wrong
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go.

Dragon clouds so high above
Iapos;ve only known careless love,
Itapos;s always hit me from below.
This time around itapos;s more correct
Right on target, so direct,
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go.

Flowers on the hillside, bloominapos; crazy,
Crickets talkinapos; back and forth in rhyme,
Blue river runninapos; slow and lazy,
I could stay with you forever
And never realize the time.

Situations have ended sad,
Relationships have all been bad.
Mineapos;ve been like Verlaineapos;s and Rimbaud.
But thereapos;s no way I can compare
All those scenes to this affair,
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go.

Yer gonna make me wonder what Iapos;m doinapos;,
Stayinapos; far behind without you.
Yer gonna make me wonder what Iapos;m sayinapos;,
Yer gonna make me give myself a good talkinapos; to.

Iapos;ll look for you in old Honolulu,
San Francisco, Ashtabula,
Yer gonna have to leave me now, I know.
But Iapos;ll see you in the sky above,
In the tall grass, in the ones I love,
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go.



costa pinto, costa picture rica woman, costa picture rica wedding, costa picture rica volcano.



Комментариев нет: